Oracle 11g Application Tuning Training
This course is designed for Designers, Developers, and Database Administrators, and examines all aspects of tuning
SQL statements and applications.
A sound knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Defining a Tuning Methodology
- Diagnostic Tools
- Processing an SQL Statement
- Cost Based Optimisation
- Gathering Statistics
- Stored Outlines
- Storage Parameters
- Hash Clusters and Index Clusters
- Optimising PL/SQL
- Optimising Applications through Stored Procedures and Packages
- Using the Results Cache
- Data Design for Performance
- Tuning Tips
- Optimise using Parallelisation
- Tuning Tools
Who are our trainers?
Oracle ACE Alumni Penny Cookson and Oracle ACE
head our team of experienced consultants and trainers.
Penny was recognised as Oracle Educator of the Year in 2004
Download the complete Course Catalog (450kb)
Interested in booking training?
to enquire about our courses
Back to Training