Oracle Discoverer Training
This course is designed for End Users and examines all aspects of using the latest versions of Oracle Discoverer. Both
the web and client server interfaces are covered.
A knowledge of SQL is beneficial.
- Oracle Discoverer Overview
- Working with Discoverer
- Discoverer Workbooks
- Worksheets and Conditions
- Performing Analysis - Calculations and Drilling
- Totals, Exceptions, Printing and Exporting
- Customising Workbooks and Worksheets
- Displaying Data Graphically
- Scheduling and Administration
Who are our trainers?
Oracle ACE's Penny Cookson
& Scott Wesley
head our team of experienced consultants and trainers.
Penny was recognised as Oracle Educator of the Year in 2004
Download the complete Course Catalog (450kb)
Interested in booking training?
to enquire about our courses
Back to Training